Leadership, Entrepreneurship, & Life Lessons
- The Art of Management: 3 Tips to Become a Super Effective Manager
- Why That Big Customer You’re Chasing Will Kill Your New Business
- What You Should Know Before Starting Your Service Business
- The Business Model Your Service Customers Never Knew They Needed
- How to Know When Saying “No” to a Big Customer Is The Right Decision
Career, Education, & Productivity
- How Embracing Risk Doubled My Income 5 Times Within 10 Years
- The Time I Vented on Social Media and It Handed Me a Better Career
- What My Oldest Daughter Taught Me About College and Career
- If a Degree Is The New Diploma, What’s That Mean For Everyone Else?
- Candy Is Dandy: How I Built My First Business Selling Cavities to Teens
I write a weekly newsletter, The Service Zealot, where I share contrarian insights and opinionated answers to subscriber questions, with the goal of helping founders build better service businesses.